Privacy Level: Clear
The perimeter grill will adorn your window without blocking your view. This delicate grill fits well within the natural style.
See the Custom Products tab for inspiration for your own installation or
Spacer: Novatech uses the intercept® spacer in its double glazing doorglass. This "warm edge" spacer type, combined with energy-efficient glass and argon gas, reduces condensation on the periphery of the glass in winter.
Frame: Frame size varies according to glass size.
Insulated glass size: 7x64”, 8x36”, 8x48”, 20x64”, 22x36”, 22x48”, 22x64”, 22x17”,, 22x14 7/16”, 21x14 3/4”
Opening size: 8x65”, 9x37”, 9x49”, 21x65”, 23x37”, 23x49”, 23x65”, 23x18”, 23x15 7/16”, 22x15 3/4”
Insulated glass thickness: 1”
It's possible to change the included frame with one of the following:
- Contemporary: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- NovaPVC: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- Stainable: Extruded woodgrain PVC frame, beige, must be painted, screw cover caps.
- Synres: Moulded PP frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, can be painted, screw cover.
It's possible to add grill to your doorglass. You can choose between five choices of style: CAAL, CAFA, CARA, or CAGY.
Add a second low-e pane for triple-glazing and even more energy efficiency!
It's possible to change some of your stained glass panes to adjust the level of privacy. See the Custom Products section for more information.
In order to meet your needs, Novatech offers customized solutions for this product:
- Change the integrated grill for one that meets your needs among these choices: CAAL, CAFA, CARA, or CAGY
- Change the colour of the caming.
- Change the grill layout to match your window style.
- Adjust the level of privacy by changing one or more textured glass panels.
- Change the product size to meet your specific needs. Applies to doorglass, transoms or sidelites.
Novatech suggests two entrance styles to help guide your choice regarding this product:
#1 - Chic (Ultimate Sophistication)
The choice of stained doorglass, combined with matching stained glass sidelites and transom, will bring unmatched distinction to your home. This chic configuration will add beauty and value to your home.
#2 - Pure Chic (Trendy Sophistication)
Emphasize your doorglass selection by matching it with textured glass sidelites and transom. This elegant pure chic combination has a refreshing look, providing perfect harmony between your architectural style and the current trend towards simplicity.