Privacy Level: Semi-Private
Opal is the result of an arrangement of rich bevelled glass in a timeless style. Its combination of clear and satin finish glass will ensure the privacy of your home while allowing light to flood in. The softness of its simple and symmetrical shapes will add elegance to your home's architecture.
See the Custom Products tab for inspiration for your own installation or
Energy-efficient glass: Energy-efficient glass has a low emissivity surface which reflects heat radiation. Depending on its position in the glazing, it will keep the heat inside the house or prevent it from entering.
Spacer: Novatech uses aluminum spacers in stained glass products.
Technology: Made the traditional way, Novatech stained glass windows feature triple-glazed windows. The stainedglass in the middle between two clear glass panes.
Frame: Frame size varies according to glass size.
Insulated glass size: 22×64”, 22×48”, 8x48”, 22×36”, 8×36”, 7"x64"
Opening size: 23"x65", 23"x49", 9"x49", 23"x37", 8"x65"
Insulated glass thickness: 1”
It's possible to change the included frame with one of the following:
- Contemporary: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- NovaPVC: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- Stainable: Extruded woodgrain PVC frame, beige, must be painted, screw cover caps.
It's possible to change some of your stained glass panes to adjust the level of privacy. See the Custom Products section for more information.
In order to meet your needs, Novatech offers customized solutions for this product:
- Change the standard metal caming bars for one that better suits your needs. For example: zinc, brass, plated, etc.
- Adjust the level of privacy by changing one or more textured glass panels.
- Change the product size to meet your specific needs. Applies to doorglass, transoms or sidelites.
Novatech suggests two entrance styles to help guide your choice regarding this product:
#1 - Chic (Ultimate Sophistication)
The choice of stained doorglass, combined with matching stained glass sidelites and transom, will bring unmatched distinction to your home. This chic configuration will add beauty and value to your home.
#2 - Pure Chic (Trendy Sophistication)
Emphasize your doorglass selection by matching it with textured glass sidelites and transom. This elegant pure chic combination has a refreshing look, providing perfect harmony between your architectural style and the current trend towards simplicity.